Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The Setting

T-Minus 5 days until the cover for "What Endures" is unveiled!

Are you excited? I know I am!

Just to set the stage a little. . .you may have noticed my blog's background is of a beach. That's not an accident. Part of the book takes place in the fictional town of Harbor Bay, Maryland. . .situated along the Chesapeake Bay.

The Chesapeake Bay Beach is gorgeous and small, not as well known as its more touristy cousins. . .Ocean City, MD or Rehoboth Beach, DE.  But I wanted a kind of small town setting for the characters, a place where they had established roots which is so important to the story.

Plus some pivotal scenes in the book takes place on the beach. . .which I will tease as the release date of August 1st gets closer.

And if you haven't done so already. . .stop by my Facebook page and "Like" it!

Katie Lee : Author

No comments:

Post a Comment